TweetSched is a program which allows you to schedule tweets to send to twitter in advance. It is a desktop program which will allows you to easily schedule tweets. It runs quietly in your systray while you are working, and notifies you when any communication is made to the twitter website.
- Secure – TweetSched uses Twitter’s OAuth authorization interface to securely identify your access credentials. This means that you never tell TweetSched your username or password! You simply authorize TweetSched to access your account, and supply TweetSched with a PIN number that is given to you by twitter. This protects your credentials from both TweetSched and from anyone else who uses your computer. You can revoke TweetSched’s access at any time on Twitter.com’s account settings.
- Simple – TweetSched’s interface is intuitive and easy to learn. Simply type in your tweet, and select a date. Nothing more complicated is required.
- Private – Other services exist which allow you to schedule tweets. But those are internet websites, and though they may not store your twitter credentials, they do store your scheduled tweets. Be sure that your tweets are kept private until they are posted by using a desktop application!
- Social – Find tweets that you want to post by using TweetSched’s Find Tweets To Post feature! Tweets that others have suggested are presented in categories, and you can easily add these tweets to your own schedule.
- Windows XP or later (2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7)
- Dot Net Framework 3.5 (available here)